Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hello World!

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog... well another one anyways. Hopefully I will be a little more committed to this one and make it a place you will enjoy visiting from time to time. A few things about me and what you can expect to find in my little patch of the interwebs (in no particular order)...

1. Music: I love music. Actually a better statement would be, I live music. I'm constantly listening to new music, music I loved forever and going through phases where I listen to an artist or playlist incessantly for a few weeks or months. I also try to see as many shows as time allows so you will probably hear about those too.

2. My life: I'm a soon-to-be divorced mother of a beautiful 3-yr old little girl. She is my world and she is the best and sometimes most difficult part of my life. I will try to keep the venting to a minimum... I really try to waste the least amount of time possible on negative thoughts and energy.

3. Photography: I take a LOT of pictures. On my iPhone using Hipstamatic mostly, but I just upgraded to a DSLR and I plan on practicing and posting as much as possible.

4. My etsy store: I started an etsy store in November and I'm trying to make it a success (read shameless self-promotion). I don't know if it will be successful, it may not. But I won't have any regrets and I love using some of my hobbies to (hopefully) make a little extra income for my daughter and me.

5. Being creative: I paint, I tie dye (hence the name), I make chalkboards, I re-purpose, I attempt (albeit miserably right now) to sew and I will probably share these experiences. In no way am I an expert so if you are looking for expertise or creative inspiration, you might be disappointed. You could find a little comic relief though, and I'm okay with that too :)

So that's a little about me and why I'm here. I hope you enjoy my posts, I hope I can make the time to share my experiences and make this blog worth reading and well, thanks for stopping by. Peace, Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment