Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Music Thursday?

Typically new music is released on Tuesday. But it's Thursday and I found some new music so I'm going to share. I recently signed up for PandoraOne and even more recently Spotify. I think I'm officially off of iTunes now. Pandora is great for finding new music and I love Spotify for the ease of finding any and every song that pops in my head as well as being able to easily create playlists and sync them to my iPhone (which I use to workout, in the car and anytime I'm not on my laptop). Ok, so here goes:

1. Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) - Kelly Clarkson
I've loved her music for a long time, although it's been quite awhile since I've listened to it. I found this song while searching for workout music based on inspiration from my friend Jane's latest blog post. I also put Kelly's newest album on Spotify for further review.

2. Hold Me Together - Royal Taylor
From Jane's blog (link above).

3. I'm Not Who I Was - Brandon Heath
Ok, I kind of cheated on this one. I didn't exactly discover this today but I am in love with this song. It's pretty self-explanatory so I will just leave it at that.

4. Let's Make It Last - Brandon Heath
Again, didn't discover this one today but happened upon it when I got his album because of #3. I had been listening to a lot of sad songs of love lost and this was one of the first things that reminded me of how wonderful love can be when I came out of that dark place.

5. Stereo Hearts - Dorm Parties
From Jane's running playlist as well and I will be sweating my ass off on the elliptical/spin bike to it.

As you can see my posts will be a little random at times, enjoy the ride :)
Peace,
Jen


2 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm so glad you dug some of my songs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very greatfull to you as you shared this.I am recently developing associate app spotify wrapped 2018
    that is you may have an interest to seem on that :

    ReplyDelete