Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Pack A.D.

I'm in Charlotte airport on my way to Boston for a couple of days. Needless to say, my iPhone has been playing music since the second I left this morning. I loaded Spotify up before I left with four albums from The Pack A.D.  This will be on heavy rotation for the next few months, if not indefinitely. Think Black Keys and the White Stripes and you will be heading in the right direction. Oh, and it's two chicks btw. Rock. On. They definitely have their own thing and I love them.  After I get done with this post and find a decent wifi signal, I'm adding these guys to my must see list for 2012.

Albums I'm spinning:
Funeral Mixtape
Tintype
Unpersons
We Kill Computers

A few tracks I've favorited so far:
Don't Have To (Funeral Mixtape)
Making Gestures (Funeral Mixtape)
Snow (Tintype)
Dannemora Blues (Funeral Mixtape)
Catch (We Kill Computers)
Everyone Looks Like Everyone (We Kill Computers)
Gold Rush (Tintype)

thepackad.com

PS - They are playing in Denver on March 5th... I'm so there :)

2 comments:

  1. in response to your PS: are you now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes yes!! Let's go! I will put it on my calendar and get a plane ticket this week if you guys are interested.

    ReplyDelete